Do you feel like you’re following your passion and your purpose? In our latest podcast interview, I had the pleasure of interviewing real estate broker, Sabrina Brown. I talked to Sabrina about her experience as a broker owner, leadership and so much more.
Sabrina has been a REALTOR® for over 14 years. Early in her career, Sabrina served as a mentor for new agents at one of the larger brokerages in Fresno, before opening Brown and Brown Real Estate. A brokerage that focuses on a culture of training, servant leadership, collaboration, and teamwork.
Her passion for the real estate industry shows through her service and advocacy. Sabrina serves as 2021 First Vice President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® California, Member of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion task force for National Women’s Council, Member of the Finance & Budget Committee for National Women’s Council, Director at Madera Association of REALTORS®, Advisor for the Asian American Real Estate Association Central Valley and founding member of the Realtist of Fresno County.
Sabrina’s 2021 appointments include Strategic Planning and Finance at the California Association of REALTORS® and the Diversity Committee at the National Association of REALTORS®
Sabrina and I had a really open conversation about diversity and real estate and I absolutely love her thoughts around this subject. Sabrina is a passionate leader in the industry and it’s baked into who she is and what her brokerage culture is all about.
I know you’ll enjoy this podcast and would love to hear your feedback!
- Contact Sabrina: (559) 270-6695 or Sabrina@brownrealtyteam.com
- Connect with Sabrina on her website
- Connect with Sabrina on Instagram
- Connect with Sabrina on Facebook
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)