Fresh out of high school, Franke Joehl jumped into real estate and in the last 7 years – he has catapulted his career and is now the director of Operations for EXIT Realty Alabama and Mississippi as well as an amazing national speaker, coach, podcaster and more. Franke is also a long-time #GetSocialSmart Academy member and dear friend and I am thrilled to be able to highlight him in our Academy Spotlight Series!
In this podcast, we delve into some of the social media marketing strategies that are most effective now, common marketing mistakes seen as a real estate agent, some of Franke’s best Canva tips and how to be fearlessly authentic on camera and on social media.
I loved our conversation and know you will too!
Franke Joehl started in the real estate industry with EXIT Realty in 2015 at age 18 and through the years serving in multiple roles he has found his passion of teaching, coaching and developing agents and brokerages. Starting in the industry as an executive assistant for a team, becoming a licensed agent, transitioning to Director of Agent Development for a multi-location brokerage to ultimately moving into a leadership role with a regional sub franchisor, Franke has been on multiple sides of the real estate transaction and uses this knowledge learned to teach and train agents and brokers to success using social media.
Franke is a national speaker, speaking across the US and Canada and the creator of Fearlessly Authentic Coaching and The Fearlessly Authentic Podcast, which are dedicated to helping real estate agents with all things social media, marketing, and branding while still being their fearlessly authentic self.
- Watch this interview on YouTube
- Connect with Franke on Instagram and Facebook
- Podcast: Celebrating 9 years in business!
- Check out lots more interviews on the podcast here
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)