It’s that time of year! I’m thrilled to share my 2nd Annual “Katie’s Fave Things!” If the title sounds a bit like Oprah’s Favorite Things – it is intentional. As a lot of you know I am a huge fan of Oprah; the type of leader she is and the impact she has had on people worldwide – especially women. I also was very humbled when Brad Inman coined me the “Oprah of real estate” – which I consider to be a huge, huge honor.
When Oprah had her daytime show, I always loved watching her annual Favorite Things show and thought how fun it would be for me to try to do that one day. Since the holidays are quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to do my own version of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
On December 14th, I hosted a Facebook Live where I highlighted a few of my favorite things for business, life and tech. If you missed it, catch the replay below!
A few disclosures: these are all products I have purchased, read or consumed and highly recommend. These are things that have been carefully selected to share with you – my community, because they have impacted my life in so many ways. Second, I am promoting Amazon affiliate links which means if you decide to purchase anything on this list, I do receive a small commission from Amazon. I am not hired by any of these companies to pitch or promote their products – I am doing so on my own volition!
- Google Mesh
- Mophie Powerstation
- Yoozon Selfie Stick and Tripod
- Diva Ring Light
- Auxiwa Ring Light for Phone
- Bose Sound In True Ear Buds
- Holiday Wine Bags
- Warm and Cozy Mug
- Free calendar downloads
- Business Cards and Holiday Cards and Stickers (use this link to receive 25% off your 1st order – for new customers only)
GIFTS FOR THE HARD TO SHOP FOR
- Loop and Tie (use promo code: KATIEL and save 15% of your 1st gift)
- Caption your videos for Facebook and YouTube using Rev.com (save $10 off your 1st order)
- Trinitas Wine (this is the wine featured at our Napa Mastermind!
Is your favorite thing on this list? Did you purchase anything from this list? I’m curious! Let me know in the comments below. Happy holidays!