Have you wondered how you can maximize social media for real estate? Here are three things that make a big difference! First off – there are really two sides to consider with social media – nurturing past clients and then attracting new clients – so your strategy needs to reflect that!
TIP 1: Be intentional – have a plan
- Social media can’t be an “add on” to your plan
- Integrate it into your overall marketing plan
- Consider time blocking daily, weekly and monthly to manage your time
TIP 2: Create a content strategy
- Consider investing time and effort into creating unique content like videos, blogs or podcast content
- Focus on creating one great piece of content per week that you can repurpose and repackage on other social media platforms.
- Remembers, social media is “rented ground” so invest time in owning your own content!
TIP 3: Be more interested in others
- Remember, social media is social – so it is less about you and more about others.
- Don’t be a drive by liker
- Take the time to meaningfully engage with at least 5 people daily on social media
- Don’t automate your social media – you have to be there and show up in an authentic way!
Looking for more tools and training to hone your social media strategy? Check out our FREE resource library here!