Have you ever wondered how you can get started with a YouTube channel? Here are three of my fave tips, tools and strategies for kick-starting your channel today!
TIP 1: Create a YouTube channel
- Create a Google account or use your existing Google account
- Edit your About Section to include your contact info
- Use Canva.com to create a great cover photo
TIP 2: Start creating videos
- We recommend batching your videos – create 4 or 5 in one batch!
- Stuck on what to say? Think about the questions you get asked all the time!
- Upload additional videos you already have such as listing videos, Facebook Live replays, testimonial videos and more.
TIP 3: Promoting your YouTube videos
Use social media and email as a way to distribute your YouTube videos outside of YouTube to drive more traffic!
Ready to get started? Join us for our upcoming YouTube training in June! Click here to register now >>