Have you ever felt a bit uncomfortable or self-conscious getting on camera? You aren’t alone! Here are 5 confidence-boosting tips to help improve your video and Facebook Live content!
- Be prepared. Don’t be scripted but have a sense of what you are going to talk about. Have notes if needed!
- Practice! The first time you say the words out loud shouldn’t be on camera. Practice out loud a few times with the same voice and energy as you would when you are on camera. Practicing helps big time!
- Smile. Before you hit record – SMILE and have energy. Imagine you are welcoming people into your home for a party – have that type of welcoming spirit!
- Keep it simple – start with what you have. You don’t need a ton of fancy equipment – start with your phone!
- Be comfortable with your clothing. Know what feels good to you and what you are comfortable in. Wear clothes that may not distract from your points!
Bonus tip – clean your camera lens! There is nothing worse than an icky lens. Clean it off!
Are you creating video or Facebook Live content? I’d love to know! Leave me a comment on the video and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you never miss an episode!