In this video I talk about avoiding the Facebook time suck! Yes, Facebook can be a huge time suck. I often feel like when I’m on Facebook I’m standing on the side of the freeway watching the cars fly by! So in this episode, I share 3 simple tips for avoiding the Facebook time suck…
1. Be intentional
- Focus 5 – who are the 5 people you can connect with each day and leave a meaningful comment?
- Thoughtfully engage with people – leave a comment that is at least 4 words.
- Use a timer – set aside 5-10 minutes a day to intentionally connect
2. Have a plan
- Time block – daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
- Plan should include taking the time to respond to comments/engage, posting, scheduling, creating
- Batch create content
3. Unfollow, unfriend an unlike
- Clean up your feed!
- Your feed – you decide who is in it
- Surround yourself with positive people!
Still feeling stuck when it comes to Facebook? Increase your engagement, drive traffic and generate more referrals and leads! Here are a few simple ideas to jump-start your Facebook page. Download our FREE 7-Day Facebook Cheat-Sheet here >>