Ever get stuck in a rut when it comes to social media? I get it – I have been on social media for years and it is easy to feel like you are saying the same thing over and over again – or feel like you have nothing fresh and original to say. Here are 5 social media prompts that will help get your social media juices flowing!
- When someone meets you for the first time and they ask you about what you do – what questions do they ask you?
- If you were to tell your best friend about your latest listing – what would you say? How would you describe it? How about your business?
- What questions do you get time and time again at a listing appointment? With a new client? With a buyer? Or seller?
- What is the biggest misconception about being in real estate? What do you wish you could tell everyone about what you do?
- What is the toughest part about being in real estate? Easiest? Most rewarding? Most challenging?
In addition to these ideas, I encourage you to think about a topic in your business and then list out all the subtopics you could comfortably talk about.
For example – let’s say you love working with first time home buyers. That could be your topic but your subtopics could be:
- How to find the right lender
- When to stop renting and thinking about buying
- What is the 1st thing you need to do
- How to find the right Realtor who can represent you properly
- Should you work with your friend or family member who is a Realtor?
- What does pre-qualify mean
- Should you start looking online for homes
- How do you know what you can afford
- What other hidden costs should you know about
- Should you look for a home that is move-in-ready or a fixer? Pros/cons
See how one topic can turn into 10 or more posts? Or 10 or more videos or 10 or more Facebook Lives?
Get out a pen and paper and start brainstorming today! If you are looking for some additional prompts and inspiration check out our content grid – download it today for more than 30 ideas!