Have you ever thought about changing careers or going back into the workforce after being a stay-at-home parent? In my latest podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Cindy Carava. Cindy originally worked in the medical field for years and then was a stay-at-home parent to her two girls and then decided to jump into real estate!
It has now been nearly 8 years since she took the leap and in this podcast, she shares her journey, lessons learned and tips for new agents! We also had a great conversation around social media. Cindy joined our #GetSocialSmart Academy three years ago and it’s been awesome to see her business flourish with her videos and social media content. Just as she and I both say in this episode – “done is better than perfect!” Cindy is doing great things and I can’t wait for you to listen to the episode!
Cindy is a lifelong resident of Southern California and has lived in the San Gabriel Valley the entire time. Her and her husband Jack have been married for 29 years and they have two grown daughters, Brittany and Megan. Cindy had been flipping houses with her husband for 26 years, with an agent friend of theirs, when she finally decided to dive into Real Estate herself!
She has been licensed for over 7 years now and absolutely LOVES what she does. Helping people is her PASSION! Cindy’s PASSION of helping people goes way back and in particular to her previous occupation where she worked in the Medical Field alongside doctors in the ER, OR and various offices.
Cindy serves all of the San Gabriel Valley, Inland Empire and parts of North County San Diego as this area is her “second home” due to her husband’s occupation of being a Racehorse Trainer.
- Connect with Cindy on her website
- Connect with Cindy on Instagram
- Christine and Betti’s podcast, “The Know, Like, Trust Podcast”
- Check out more #GetSocialSmart Academy Spotlights on our podcast here!
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)