How can you pursue your passions, despite your obstacles? In this episode I’m excited to share my conversation with Kama Burton whose passion is teaching you how to do just that!
Kama is a speaker and trainer, with an emphasis on fair housing practices and diversity and inclusion. Her passion for teaching led to her role as an Adjunct Professor at Moreno Valley Community College teaching a pre-licensed Real Estate Course since 2018.
Giving back to the community is a priority in her life. After dealing with 12 years of hardship, she founded a non profit called Loving Me 1st to help women and girls build self esteem.
Since 2015, she has mentored over 400 girls to help them discover their full potential through self love, self worth and self esteem through her weekly Girls Club and yearly Girls Conferences.
And these accomplishments are just scraping the surface! Listen in to hear more from this remarkable woman on her career in real estate (including opening her own brokerage), her thoughts on diversity and racism in real estate, her non-profit and much more!
- Loving Me 1st Facebook page
- Kama on Instagram
- Kama on Twitter
- Kama on Facebook
- Podcast: The Color of Law
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)