How can you use Instagram to build your real estate business? In today’s interview with Brian Teyssier he shares how he has maximized Instagram to rock his real estate business!
Brian is a RE/MAX Hall of Famer and the #1 RE/MAX individual agent in Pittsburgh 2018 & 2019. Brian attributes most if not all of his growth to adoption of social media into his business.
In this interview, Brian shares his tips for maximizing Instagram and how he has successfully used Instagram to land a $2.5M listing, expand his business to Miami, and so much more!
- Instagram is your resume – update it regularly!
- Don’t get hung up on followers – focus on quality
- It takes time to build your Instagram
- Your feed should be beautiful – every square should speak to your potential clients
- Use IG Stories for more of the “behind-the-scenes” of your business
- Stories don’t need to be professionally done like the feed
- Connect with Brian on Instagram at @briansellspittsburgh & @briansellsmiami
- Video Interview with Brian
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)
Subscribe on Google Podcasts >>