It’s hard to believe that 2014 is coming to a close. What a year it has been!
In the world of social media there have been tons of updates and changes to each platform – but one thing remains the same: social media is still one of the best ways to stay in touch with people, generate business and deepen relationships with your friends and clients.
During the course of 2014, I published tons of articles, webinars and videos on social media and digital strategy. As my end of year gift to you – here are the 25 most popular posts (plus 5 personal bonus ones at the end.) Enjoy!
Social media strategy
- 5 quick tips for hiring a social media manager
- 20 ultimate social media tools
- How to launch a successful social media strategy
- 3 qualities to hire for when looking for a social media manager
- 13 secret tools the social media pros use
- Do you need a personal and a business Facebook page?
- 4 steps to improve your Facebook marketing
- Facebook or Google Plus?
- How to schedule posts to your Facebook Business Page
- Facebook marketing for real estate (webinar recording)
- Twitter 101 – Getting started with Twitter
- What the heck is a #hashtag?
- Video: My favorite tip for scheduling tweets
- Slideshare: 10 Twitter lists to create today to build your business
- 5 creative ways to use photos on Twitter
Instagram and Pinterest
- Pinning for real estate: top 3 tips for your real estate business on Pinterest
- 7 ways to maximize Instagram
- Pinterest and Instagram for real estate (webinar recording)
- Video: tips to maximize Instagram
- 3 quick and easy tips to jump-start your Pinterest presence
Blogging and content marketing
- 5 sources to sharpen your visual marketing
- Be inspired: 14 awesome stock photo websites
- Infographic: The power of visuals in social media
- 5 quick and easy blog ideas
- Top content curation tools and resources
BONUS: Personal…(here are a few of my most favorite personal posts from 2014 – enjoy!)
- Letting go of stuff
- On turning 39
- An open letter to the class of 2014
- 5 entrepreneurial lessons learned from Barbara Corcoran
- How Jimmy Fallon has struck social media gold
I’d love to hear from you.. what type of content would you like to see more of in 2015? Leave me a comment below or on my send me a Tweet @katielance