Branding is so much more than your logo or the colors on your sign – it’s what you sound like and stand for – and more importantly, how you make people feel! I had the pleasure of interviewing long-time Academy member, Leslie MacRossie, about her business, how she got into real estate and how she uses social media to grow her business.
I love that she believes in not being all things to all people. Her focus with social media is on Facebook and Instagram and in this interview – she shares what she is doing to build the know, like and trust factor. All of her business comes from referrals and word of mouth! She also shares how she has stepped outside of her comfort zone with creating Reels and how the Academy has helped her bottom line!
Leslie is the Broker/owner of Lark Realty Group in the Denver, Colorado area. She is also a dear friend, long-time Academy member and one of our Mastermind attendees.
When I went to Leslie’s LinkedIn – I love what she said about her philosophy – she says:
“My philosophy is simple: My clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients. I strive to achieve a FIVE STAR client experience with every transaction.”
- Connect with Leslie on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- #GetSocialSmart Book
- Watch this interview on YouTube
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy
- Follow me on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes into my life and business @katielance (Enjoying this podcast? Tag me on IG and let me know!)