Are you curious about the ins and outs of real estate in New York City? Today I’m excited to share an insider’s peek into this dynamic market with my dear friend and real estate pro, Nikki Beauchamp.
Nikki is a multi-lingual luxury global real estate advisor who is known for her expert command of the New York City real estate market and understanding its intricate intersection with the national and international real estate markets. Nikki is trusted and respected globally by clients and peers as an expert in data and financial analysis, negotiation,marketing and technology. Nikki is frequently quoted in media outlets such as the New York Times.
In this podcast, Nikki gives us a bird’s eye view into what being a broker in New York City is truly all about. We also had a great conversation about how Nikki uses social media effectively to grow her business. Nikki and I first met on social media about a decade ago and she is one to follow in the social media space!
We also had an important conversation around race, racism and inclusion. Nikki generously shared her viewpoint and personal experiences. I absolutely loved our conversation and think you will too!
Insights Nikki shares:
- What NYC real estate is really like
- How social media plays a role in the NYC real estate market
- How important it is to talk about tough subjects like race, racism and inclusion when we talk about real estate
- The advice Nikki would give to a new agent just getting into the NYC real estate market
- Connect with Nikki on her website
- Connect with Nikki on Instagram
- Connect with Nikki on LinkedIn
- Check out past episodes of The Katie Lance Podcast here
- Podcast: The Color of Law interview
- Do you have ideas for topics for our podcast? Email me at email@example.com
- Visit me at KatieLance.com for more info about my speaking, consulting and our #GetSocialSmart Academy